The easiest way to LIVE UNITED
A financial gift to United Way of Hunterdon County affects the lives of thousands, because United Way is dedicated to supporting programs and activities that focus on long-term changes that benefit everyone – including you.
You’ve got plenty of options to make your contribution to United Way:
1. Donate Online – Give a secure gift online today through Paypal
2. Workplace Campaigns – Thanks to our corporate partners, you can make an automatic contribution from your paycheck or make a one-time gift through your company's workplace giving campaign. If you are interested in holding a campaign in your workplace contact Bonnie Duncan at (908) 782-3414 or e-mail Bonnie for more information.
3. By Mail – Drop a check in the mail to United Way of Hunterdon County, 4 Walter E. Foran Blvd., Suite 401, Flemington, NJ 08822. Please include your contact information so we can say Thank You!
4. By Phone – You can make a credit card contribution over the phone (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or set-up an easy payment plan by calling Rachel Eichem at (908) 782-3414 x32
5. In Person – Stop by our office at 4 Walter E. Foran Blvd., Suite 401, Flemington, NJ, 08822 (map). We are open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
6. Gifts of Stock – Call Bonnie Duncan at (908) 782-3414 for more information on transferring your stock.
7. Planned giving – Think about leaving a legacy and making a difference today and tomorrow - give Rachel Eichem a call, or e-mail at email@example.com