Hunterdon County’s unique business landscape is rich with professional services and local businesses run by entrepreneurs as unique as the community in which we live and work. Our 365 campaign invites you to give $1 a day towards supporting those in our community who in turn support many of our businesses.
Increased public visibility, connections with other local business owners, an investment in the local community – those are just a few returns on your investment.
United Way of Hunterdon County will leverage your investment for an even greater investment in our community.
LIVE UNITED 365 Business Circle Member Benefits:
- Recognition at Community Conversations & Report Out.
- Listing in United Way of Hunterdon County Annual Report
- A LIVE UNTED 365 decal for door/window and in electronic format.
- Listing & link on UWHC Website
- Receive a selection of materials and services collateral you can share with employees or others in your community.
- Increase awareness of employees and customers of volunteer opportunities and free programs available to them.
- Participation in our Board Leadership Development Primer training series & in Volunteer & Mentor Readiness training.
Join United Way of Hunterdon County and become a Live United 365 Local Business Circle Member for a minimum investment of $365 and watch your investment build a better community for us all by supporting customers who support your business.